Em over at http://ateenagersmemoir.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for a Liebster Award. It always takes me by surprise when people seem to like what I do but it makes me very happy and extremely grateful. Thanks again, Em.
The Liebster Award Rules:
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
10 Questions I answer:
1) What is your worst habit? I’m far too competitive.
2) What is the one thing that you will never do again? I will never ever go to A & E during the night and then wait 5 hours to be seen.
3) What happened the last time you cried? It was when I said some words at my Nanna’s cremation. I will never forget it.
4) If you could have one superpower for one day, what would it be and what would you do? I always wanted Spidey’s webs. I think I’d web up a few people then cheese it.
5) What is your most embarrassing moment? Being strip searched at Geneva airport in front of people.
6) If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to your younger self? Be happy, first and foremost.
7) What is the most scariest thing that has ever happened to you? Confronting a gang of lads who were stealing. They backed down but I didn’t realise what a nut I was until after the event.
8) What was happening the last time you were really nervous? I was doing this.
9) What would people be surprised to learn about you? I have no writing training at all even though most people think I have.
10) What is your most favourite thing to do? Write, especially if I can do it with a beautiful view.
Here are my questions:
1. Ice-cream or cake?
2. Winter or summer, and why?
3. What was your happiest moment?
4. What is your favourite book?
5. Talking on the phone or messaging?
6. Where’s the best place you’ve visited?
7. What is your favourite animal?
8. Visiting the Zoo or an Aquarium?
9. What was your best childhood toy?
10. Shower or bath?
Here are my nominations: