Now a little tidbit about THE IMAGINE AWARD:
“The Imagine Award” is an award that was created by Jenn Mulherin (who is the writer of the blog “My Fibrotastic Life!”) in October of 2013. This award was made in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity.
Here’s what you need to do to accept the Imagine Award:
In a post dedicated to this award:
1. Copy and paste The Imagine Award into your post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post.
3. List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative).
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Display The Imagine Award to your blog’s award page.
As the rules state here I am only too happy to thank Morgan from booknvolume.com for nominating me for this award. There are lots of great poetry blogs on WordPress but only a few that I absolutely have to read everything they post. Morgan’s blog is one of the ones I use as my own personal benchmark to quality. If I can be half that could then I’ll be happy. Always innovative, superb in rendition, subtle in use of complimentary images and always a breath of fresh air. Please check out her blog if at all possible. Here is the link http://booknvolume.com/
The same goes for my own nominations. Each blog here is exceptional for the quality, variety, and fantasy of there imaginations.
I apologise to all my friends out there, as how can I only pick five from so many wonderful blogs. The above writers and poets probably offered the largest bribes or threats upon my personal safety, (Only Joking!) But in all honesty I could easily have picked thirty. All the best to those I have nominated and I hope they accept in the spirit this particular award is meant.